:: Re: [DNG] no shutdown by pressing p…
Author: ippaket
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] no shutdown by pressing power button
Thanks for all the hints and advices.

before the upgrade to beowulf there was no upower- and no acpi- packages
installed. The /etc/acpi folder was not there. Nevertheless pressing the
power button (for 1..2s) initiate a system shutdown. I don't know how
does it worked in ascii. Maybe I have to install acpi packages in beowulf.

(btw. my system has no keyboard, no monitor, no X11, etc - only ssh)

Frank