:: [DNG] f2fs and beowulf: installatio…
Author: ael
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] f2fs and beowulf: installation
I am hoping to install beowulf onto a new laptop in a week or two.
I use f2fs on several drives with good results, so I want to
use it on the root partition. f2fs seems the obvious choice on ssd's.

I have just downloaded devuan_beowulf_3.0.0_RC_desktop-amd64.iso, loop
mounted it, and looked for any f2fs packages in the pool. I didn't
find anything, although I only used a rather simplistic 'find'
search.

Does the beowulf installer support f2fs as a root partition? Perhaps I
need to use the net-install approach? I see that grub has supported
f2fs for over two years, so that part should be OK.

ael