:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Italian Villas for $…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew, grarpamp
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Italian Villas for $1
The Free State Project people did this in New Hampshire, and with a fair amount of success.

However I'm not sure how good the rule of law situation is in Italy. Typically the malaise of the
3rd world is paralyzing bureaucracy which forces normally upstanding people to accept or even seek
out opportunities to engage corrupt officials.

Mafia stories have been the stuff of a whole lot of ink and film, but who knows exactly how it
stacks up vs other countries. Maybe someone who lives or has lived near these areas can bring
further insight...

I do think with the current economic situation, there are probably some very interesting real estate
opportunities out there...

Thanks,
Caleb