:: Re: [DNG] Beowulf Beta is here!
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Beowulf Beta is here!
On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 08:14:14AM +0000, dal wrote:
> The option to uninstall does not resolve the main problem, which should be fixed upstream.

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree here. If someone connects a
braille display which is supposed to work but doesn't, The log
messages would confirm that brltty is in fact running, but unable to
find the connected hardware for whatever reason.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1