:: Re: [DNG] Current state of VPN soft…
Author: Rod Rodolico
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Current state of VPN software ?
This is not what you asked for, but I'll put it in anyway. I use vpn
appliance distro's for my clients. I either use OPNSense (powerful, more
difficult to configure) or IPFire (still pretty good, but simple to
configure). I just download the software, install on a device, then
configure. Been doing it for a while so it usually only takes me an hour
or so from boot to done.

I like "appliance distro's" for some things, simply for efficiency. I
have some "howto's" on kb.unixservertech.com, or feel free to contact me
offline if you choose to go this route and need some help.

Rod