:: Re: [DNG] Current state of VPN soft…
Author: Simon Hobson
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Current state of VPN software ?
Dr. Nikolaus Klepp <dr.klepp@???> wrote:

> vpn easiest way: sshuttle
> otherwise just use ssh + vnc (on the mac)

Thanks - but not really what I'm looking for.

Well something I could do today (or at least, as soon as I pop round to put the Pi in place) is to use SSH and tunnel a local port to the remote machine. Done that lots of times in the past.
I'd rather route the subnets through a tunnel - there's other uses I have for it as well. Plus, it's just sooo much more convenient to have routed IP.

VNC not needed, Macs have had an inbuilt screen sharing (based on VNC I think) for a long time now.

Simon