:: Re: [DNG] A way of holding telephon…
Author: Rod Rodolico
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] A way of holding telephone-conferences with DEVUAN?
yes. There is an icon on the screen (browser based) showing network
speed and drops. It will automagically change frame rate, though that is
not seamless. However, there is a menu item that allows you to change
your image quality from the browser session.

The 8Mb/s was on my server. I believe my client in most sessions has
been running a lot less, though I haven't checked that yet. I'm guessing
around 2Mb/s, but not sure.

Rod