:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Ma…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Mar. 12, 2020
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes for
Thursday, March 12th, 2020.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Mar. 12, 2020 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/2/code/edit/UL2o3j3osKcHQVCGEzaaZpq7/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: fsmithred, golinux, LeePen, rrq, plasma41

## Old Business

## Old Actions

## New Business

### fsmithred
- I'd like to put all the live isos in one directory (live_iso) instead
of separate dirs for minimal-live and desktop-live. All in one
sha256sums file signed by me.
- (rrq) yes
- (gl) Maybe "all-live-isos"?
- (fsr) We will keep it the same for accessibility.

### golinux
- Had a chat with pekman last night about the upcoming release. I
pointed him to the Release-Notes so he can translate for Brazil. "This
release would like Devuan Brasil to be the first to break the news, we
are the official website."
- Website coming along nicely. Now checking for omissions/errors and
refining layout etc. Thanks plasma for your help.
- I'm checking all the irc channels listed on the website. #devuan-es is
without an admin. Users on #devuan-mx asked if we could help ressurect
it.

### LeePen
- Refined popcon graphs: dates are now spaced linearly even if some are
missing.
- Added ganeti infra (newtonia, nash and napier) to backup.
- Built missing arm64 debian-installer images.

### kramer
- can't attend this week

### rrq
- Installer ISO's -- very nearly almost there -- resolved accessibility
beep, and I'm now possibly dealing with (peculiar) EFI boot
variations. Or not.

### plasma41
- Proofreading the release notes

## New Actions