:: [DNG] AMD Ryzen?
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] AMD Ryzen?
Hi.

Does anyone here have experience of running Devuan on AMD Ryzen CPUs?

I'm just planning to get a new PC, and I've generally preferred AMD to Intel,
so just wondering whether there's anything I need to look out for with pretty
much the latest hardware.

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=ryzen-3700x-3900x-
linux&num=2 seems pretty off-putting, however it exclusively mentions "systemd
services not starting", so I wonder how much this is systemd-based and how
much it might be Linux drivers in general.

Thanks for any guidance.

Antony.

--
This is not a rehearsal.