:: Re: [DNG] FF now defaults to DNS-ov…
Author: terryc
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FF now defaults to DNS-over-HTTPS for US
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 21:31:49 +0100
"Dr. Nikolaus Klepp" <dr.klepp@???> wrote:

> Are you sure that femails would not use slightly more elaborate color
> names? Maybe it's just a misunderstanding and "grey" is used for the
> more redish tones an "gray" for a more greeish tones? All
> indistinguishable for mail eyes, so mails think that it's something
> about geolocation?

Well, I'm not sure about mails or femails, but I'm very certain there
is a subset of females that could certainly give your better
descriptions of grey/gray than the platry described six
grey/grays in rgb.txt.

I am of course referring to those who work in textiles who have to
consider the grey/gray content of material in choosing which
patterns/colour to combine.

The other 102 greyNN labels definitely has to be a typical male trait.

Getting back to the subject, taking a tip mentioned earlier about where
to point FF's new DNS has certainly uncovered at least one web site for
me that the combined various powers prefer not to be visible. So good
bt of info to file away.