:: Re: [Bricolabs] On waste...
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] On waste...
Hello Felipe and Patrice,

good readings.
for the german book, unfortunately it is not possible for me to understand
but it seems very good too.

You probably alrady know this project going on:
https://theoceancleanup.com/rivers/

What do you think about it?
I found it an immediate important solution for the moment while we think
and try other possibilities.
Even if it is still too much difficult because there is not a collective
action to implement and make it happen massively.
I've being following their process since the first 'cleaning the ocean'
floating engine, and it seems to me
a initiative to support.

Best,

Paula