:: Re: [DNG] Help needed:[Fwd: eudev: …
Author: aitor
To: svante.signell, Devuan dng ml
Subject: Re: [DNG] Help needed:[Fwd: eudev: Methods to detect if running in a container.]
Hi,

En 19 de febrero de 2020 20:36:31 aitor <aitor_czr@???> escribió:

> Sorry, but i haven't any computer to hand so far :(

My system can't start X sessions due to the full /home partition (not
enough space in my /dev/sda5) and the virtual ttys don't work. Gparted
cannot mount the partition, and clonezilla coudn't check it due to the
existen git metadata, i guess. I found a solution in debian-installer,
keeping tha data of my /home, which allow me to run ash commands within the
target. I still didn't with test-disk tool.

This weekend i will work on the issue concerning to this thead, Svante :)

Cheers,

Aitor.

Enviado con AquaMail para Android
https://www.mobisystems.com/aqua-mail