:: Re: [DNG] Beowulf repository weirdn…
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Beowulf repository weirdness or broken?
On 1/21/20 10:44 PM, onefang wrote:
> The stinpriza mirror's domain name is mirror.stinpriza.org, the IP is
> correct though. I don't know how you ended up with search.stinpriza.org,
> perhaps it's in one of your sources files? It's likely that
> search.stinpriza.org doesn't actually point to a Devuan mirror.

i can confirm this, as mirror.stinpriza.org admin.
search.stinpriza.org is on the same ip4/6, but a completely different
web service and doesn't point to the Devuan mirror.

correct sources.list (source commented out) if you want to use just
stinpriza mirror :

###
deb https://mirror.stinpriza.org/devuan/merged/ beowulf contrib non-free
main