:: [maemo-leste] Ringtone, incoming sm…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: maemo-leste
Subject: [maemo-leste] Ringtone, incoming sms tone
Hi!

Unicsy-demo still works on n900.. and can provide incoming call/sms
notification, if we have suitable ringtones. I tried to collect some
in

https://gitlab.com/tui/tui/tree/master/ofone/audio

but I don't have something really good, and somehow I think it maybe
should be part of system (so that user can select their own). Do we
have something? Do we have artist to compose/record something?

Do we somehow store "sources" of sounds in a "source" form for
editing?

Reasonable way I found is to store sounds as musescore sources, then
"render" them to wav using musescore.

(Alternatively, if there's a system service/library call I can do to
unlock the screen and start a melody... that would be useful, too.)

Best regards,
                                    Pavel