:: [DNG] Tried Debian Stretch with sy…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Tried Debian Stretch with systemd out of constrainsts
Hi,

First of all thanks for replying. It seems the driver is installed
according to usb-devices. The interesting stanza is the following:

T: Bus=07 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 6 Spd=480 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 2.00 Cls=00(>ifc ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS=64 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=04b5 ProdID=6cde Rev=00.00
S: Manufacturer=ODM
S: Product=DSO Device
C: #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=a0 MxPwr=500mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 2 Cls=ff(vend.) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=(none)

Running both the manufacturer's graphical frontend for the
oscilloscope under wine and openhantek fail to detect the
oscilloscope. For both of them the oscilloscope does not exist.

The firmware and its loader have been extracted from the Windows drivers.

Knowing the vendor ID and the Product ID I should be able to
communicate with the oscilloscope. Any ideas how this can be done?