:: Re: [DNG] Ascii/Beowulf nonfree fir…
Author: 'smee
To: devuan mail list
Subject: Re: [DNG] Ascii/Beowulf nonfree firmware
Apologies again, but I feel I should share one more relevant
observation. The one thing that DOES appear to have changed since
removing *nonfree is that the WICD icon disappeared from my panel
(xfce, top right corner, default icon setting there). Seems relevant,
again because it's the only noticeable difference so far.