:: Re: [DNG] When upgrading to Beowulf…
Author: 'smee
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] When upgrading to Beowulf please test and report issues with eudev-3.2.9-2 from unstable!
Right, and as I mention apt says firmware-linux-nonfree was manually
installed, but I don't recall installing it. It says it isn't a
dependency for anything else, so it wasn't installed as a dependency
when I installed something else. In addition to my not remembering
installing firmware-linux-nonfree, wouldn't it have required me to add
the non-free repository to have installed it in the first place?

Sorry if we're getting off track here but I honestly don't recall
installing anything nonfree on this machine.