:: Re: [DNG] We need upgrade reports
Author: 'smee
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] We need upgrade reports
Also, just in case anyone else is trying to upgrade and runs into this
issue, I'll share it.

When I ran dist-upgrade the first time, it downloaded and unpacked
everything okay but then failed with an error that dpkg had errored
out. /var/log/dpkg.log didn't give anything helpful but I ended up
finding the solution was to run 'apt --fix-broken install' just like
that without specifying any package. After running that, dist-upgrade
worked.