:: Re: [DNG] Result of the Debian vote…
Author: Rod Rodolico
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Result of the Debian vote 'General Resolution: Init systems and systemd'
Switching base is not possible so long as people like me don't
contribute to the development. So, it is not an option. Maybe when
enough people jump in and start helping the current current developers
it could be done.

>From my point of view, as a sysadmin, Jessie being 2 years late was no

biggie, because when I moved to Devuan Jessie (from Debian Wheezy), I
had a working system I could depend on. Having the latest and greatest
is fine for workstations. For servers, I want stable and bulletproof.

Rod