:: Re: [DNG] Again, again: DMARC is a…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Quoting Steve Litt (slitt@???):

> In my wildest imagination, I never dreamed that Mailman wouldn't give
> the admin control over the text assembly of the munged from.

Then, possibly you can suggest how.

Why don't you test your solution on a test GNU Mailman installation,
and advise Dyne.org's administrators about specifics you have in mind?

Also, it would be a good idea for you to skim details of GNU Mailman's
relevant documentation. To help you in that, here is the advice that I
give on the subject to Mailman listadmins, identifying a specific
admin WebUI configuration I recommend. In this case, it's my
recommendation to _OSI's_ listadmins (which FWIW they implemented),
because that was the easiest copy for me to find, but I gave
near-identical advice to Devuan Project: