:: Re: [DNG] Again, again: DMARC is a…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 00:34:09 -0800
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> Are you in the middle of submitting a patch to GNU Mailman, then? I'm
> expect they will give it appropriate consideration, and give you
> expert feedback (which, possibly, the rest of us will appreciate
> hearing).
>
> OTOH, expecting Dyne.org people to hand-hack the local Mailman
> installation, rather than trying to get it accepted by the
> developers, and not even providing anyone with a patch, doesn't
> strike me as even a tiny bit reasonable. And, gosh, I'm sorry to say
> you appear to be so suggesting, which again, for the second night in
> a row, makes me a little sad.

In my wildest imagination, I never dreamed that Mailman wouldn't give
the admin control over the text assembly of the munged from. If Mailman
gives this string as a take-it-or-leave-it constant, I guess I'll just
have to implement a fix on my end.

Anyone know of an equivalent for procmail on the *sending* side?

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2019 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21