:: Re: [DNG] Formail for managing dige…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Formail for managing digests
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:28:00 -0500
"Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <slibre@???> wrote:

> [...]

Please understand, Ismael, the systemd unit files are used for input,
but the converter removes every last bit of systemdism before writing
the output. Understand also this happens only once, and from then on
the init-specific files are maintained as init-specific files. The
converter is a one-time automated helper to quickly make starter files,
confs and dirs for hundreds of programs, with almost no human
intervention. If it really works it *is* good news.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2019 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical
Troubleshooting Second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr