:: [DNG] Formail for managing digests,…
Author: Stephane Ascoet
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Formail for managing digests, Epoch
Arnt Karlsen:

> ..you can't (AFAIK), you do it outside your MUA, with e.g.:
> 'cat $DIGEST |formail +1 -ds procmail '

HI, yes, it was clear that it couldn't be done graphically in
Thunderbird. The first thing I don't understand is what I must have
behind $DIGEST? The digest saved as an .eml file?

Andrew McGlashan

> On 26/11/19 3:22 pm, Rick Moen wrote:
>> ........ and just let the two or three users of that mode curse me
>> as long as they feel is therapeutic.
>
> Love it! Great way to deal with it.

This is a very m$ way to do :-(

> And for the formail, guess that's best for on the server like .forward
> files are.

I don't manage the server

> Claws Mail's "actions" let you pipe messages to the shell

For now something like 15 years I know that I should switch to Claws,
witch seems to be more suited for free software and simplicity in geeks
like we are, but changing such a central tool is hard :-/

viverna:
> Yes I thank you because I did not know Epoch until I read this:
> http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/init/manjaro_experiments.htm

And the author of this page is... guess who ;-)
--
Sincerely, Stephane Ascoet