:: Re: [DNG] Devuan cannot exist witho…
Author: Andrew McGlashan
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan cannot exist without the help of Debian
Hi Rick,

On 26/11/19 3:22 pm, Rick Moen wrote:
> ........ and just let the two or three users of that mode curse me
> as long as they feel is therapeutic.

Love it! Great way to deal with it.

On 26/11/19 8:33 pm, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> ..anotherway is point them to 'info formail' and make them pick one
> of: EXAMPLES To split up a digest one usually uses: formail +1 -ds
> >>the_mailbox_of_your_choice or formail +1 -ds procmail

And for the formail, guess that's best for on the server like .forward
files are. Not at the TB (thunderbird) client end. Might need mb2md
as well .... although TB can do maildir format for client storage
these days, I wanted that a long time ago, but am not using it and
don't expect to now.

Cheers
A.