:: [DNG] Installing devuan on newer ha…
Author: Yevgeny Kosarzhevsky
To: Dng
Subject: [DNG] Installing devuan on newer hardware
Hi,

I am stuck here with installation on new ThinkPad P43s.
Ascii installer doesn't detect any network so I tried to install
debian buster and then change to beowulf. However, buster has
symlinked /bin and others to /usr so I need to reinstall from devuan
iso. The weird thing is that iwlwifi firmware files stated to run
under 4.14+ kernels so I can't run then in ascii installer.
Beowulf installer is missing, I tried mini.iso from
https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/devuan/dists/beowulf/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/
but it isn't booting, bailing out to grub prompt.

Can someone suggest how would I proceed with devuan installation here?
Thanks!

--
Regards,
Yevgeny