:: Re: [DNG] Mail message headers
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mail message headers
On 2019-10-30 03:44, Dimitris via Dng wrote:
> On 10/24/19 11:38 AM, Daniel Abrecht via Dng wrote:
>>
>> I'm using Roundcube Webmail 1.2.3 on devuan ascii,
>> I don't have any of those strange http links in these headers. I also
>> think this is most likely caused by a plugin of your roundcube mail
>> client.
>

> occasionaly i'm also, using latest upstream roundcube (1.3.10
> currently)
> as mua with several plugins. mailman headers from DNG show properly on
> headers "page", not in the message window, broken like that..
> so i also uspect it has to do with dyne.org webmail specifically, not
> with devuan lists and/or roundcube in general..
>
> d.

I'm also using Roundcube Webmail 1.2.3. When I checked that, I noticed
this plugin was installed:

- listcommands    GPL-2.0      Download

The "download" goes to: https://github.com/corbosman/listcommands

Mystery solved. Seems that is what is generating the humongous header. I
am skeptical of its usefulness but not my call. Wish I could disable it
locally.

golinux