:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Recent Snowden Inter…
Author: grarpamp
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Recent Snowden Interview
On 10/24/19, The New Meta <metatrongone@???> wrote:
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efs3QRr8LWw
>
> Thoughts?

"
To change topics a bit, anyone else feel like this Snowden interview
is annoying as hell with little information?
To someone who claims to have had PRIVAC access to multi-agency
networks sure does seem to talk about himself and his opinions a lot.
I’m pissed off a bit. This fuckin retard. Excommunicates himself to
remain safe and yet sounds more like a book salesman rather than
someone with such luxurious access privilege to the most powerful
intelligence communities in the world.
I’m 1 hour into this interview and I’m not reading one paragraph of
this asshat’s book. Even if I found a free pdf file. He sounds like a
robot.
If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out. Maybe my expectations are too high.
"

Consider maybe 100,000+ have had TOP SECRET
clearance in USA alone since at least post wwii...
and maybe like 10 have ever bothered to bring forth
colossal truths, even on their deathbeds. A very sad
disgusting thought about human [brainwashing] indeed.

If you're in position, don't be part of disgusting things.

Free book? Here it is...

Bittorrent epub Kopimi
infohash:14BC623E91FBC7C50AF8620A212EF2B413D23692
Audiobook mp3
infohash:3D2904E3CC704CF10BB86882DB2419F58DE22C83