:: Re: [devuan-dev] Jenkins udisks2/ar…
Author: Mark Hindley
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Jenkins udisks2/arm64
Andreas,

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 09:28:10PM +0200, Andreas Messer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I somehow remind a mail from Leepen containing something
> about a build issue on Jenkins with udisks2. I have investigated
> a little and seen that the last build on 2nd May 2018 has still
> failed. Since there has already passed quite some time since then,
> I wonder if this is still an issue?

The arm64 build isses I reported were with policykit-1. rrq also had the
same failure (oom when compressing lzma) with util-linux. I haven't even
tried a build of the new udisks2 until this is fixed.

If you have any insight into why the arm64 buildhost is running out of
memory, please do say.

Thanks.

Mark