:: [devuan-dev] Jenkins udisks2/arm64
Author: Andreas Messer
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Jenkins udisks2/arm64
Hi,

I somehow remind a mail from Leepen containing something
about a build issue on Jenkins with udisks2. I have investigated
a little and seen that the last build on 2nd May 2018 has still
failed. Since there has already passed quite some time since then,
I wonder if this is still an issue?

Nevertheless I digged a bit into it. I'm pretty sure the BusFault
originates from the python interpreter controlling the package
test. (or some of its modules) There have been occasional bug
reports with python interpreter and architectures which demand
aligned memory access. (Since I'm working as software developer
on ARM arch all day long I know this kind of problem pretty well)

I think I can have a more detailed look into it using my arm64
system here, if this still required.

Cheers,
Andreas
--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51