:: [DNG] Problem installing Devuan-asc…
Author: Robert Parker
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Problem installing Devuan-ascii
My several attempts at installing this on a desktop amd machine in legacy
mode do nothing but take me to a grub prompt.
Examining the result using system-rescue-cd reveal that no useable
partitions were created during the install.

I have made a new install of xubuntu-18.04.3, partitioned the way I want.
Email from a successful user of Devuan tells me that he installed his
Devuan over the top of a Ubuntu system which was partitioned the way he
wanted it. Is this possible?

After 10 years of happy use of ubuntu variants, somewhere between systemd
and the snap software installer garbage, ubuntu has been converted into a
bigger POS than Windows.

Any help in getting Ubuntu out of my life would be appreciated.

Bob Parker;
--
Life is too short to waste time trying to find ways to prolong it.