:: Re: [devuan-dev] free software and …
Author: golinux
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] free software and systemd
Oops . . . too much copy paste caused repetition of a phrase. Last para
should read:

As operating systems continue to embrace systemd, users are increasingly
being denied the freedom to substitute alternate free software
components
to perform the same function. Thankfully, users still have a choice.
Devuan
and other non-systemd operating systems are continuing to provide and
nurture modular free software including init.

Probably still more to tweak . . . it's a process to improve clarity and
word economy. :)

golinux