:: Re: [devuan-dev] Blocker/task list …
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Blocker/task list for Beowulf?
The content is fine. That isn;t the issue. The presentation is a little
dense and overly verbose. Could be presented in an more accessible and
direct way. mason on this very list claimed that my rewrite had
improved his original copy for the new Software Freedom page, so I am
confused as to why it would be a problem to do the same with this new
material in order to integrate it seamlessly with the current page.
(golinux scratches head . . . but has other things to do so can't ponder
the whiplash for long)