:: Re: [devuan-dev] notice of spam inc…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] notice of spam incident

thanks Rick, as usual your advice is very welcome and helpful

I am afraid our future problem (not just for Dyne nor DEvuan, but in
general for netiquette gentlemen and gentlewomen who have populated
the internet and tried to agree on a defense strategy) the problem is
AI as deployed by "proofpoint" a Californian startup which is very
aggressively ignoring any contact with other blocklist federated
alliances, while selling SLAs to various institutions and companies.

If they grow, they will have the power to block a lot without even
having a human helpdesk. And I do believe that the first surface where
the AI labor issues will impact is helpdesks as those frontlining for
quality of signal aka spam

would prefer so much more to have such conversations with you sipping
wine in front of a fireplace, but well.. in case you are around the
devuan meeting tonight, I'll be there too

ciao!