:: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 18:01:11 +0300
Dimitris via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> if you wanna petition someone/something, might be better off
> petitioning Debian people/community so as to get fully compatible
> with other init systems, and benefit the whole debian-based
> ecosystem, including Devuan..

The preceding is a good idea. I think somebody besides myself should
take charge of your idea, because I despise the Debian project, and
because anyone who has been on the Debian-User mailing list for more
than 5 years despises me.[1]

> i know CTTE decided years ago and
> Devuan was created as an aftermath, but things can change in
> communities. Everyone can speak and be heard there.

If that's true, it's a change, but your idea is a good one and
certainly worth exploring.

[1] In 2014 I probably had almost as many supporters on Debian-User as
haters, but my supporters all left, leaving only the haters.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Author: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key