:: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I wrote IBM
On 2019-09-30 18:34, Steve Litt wrote:

> It's their job to receive letters from the public, and any half way
> smart business values feedback.

Really? What planet are you living on?!! Monsanto won't close it down
after hundreds of lawsuits and millions (billions) of $$$ in settlements
for injury from PCBs in Anniston to Roundup and non-hodgkin lymphoma and
still they persist. Maybe the oil and gas industry while the icecaps
melt and oceans rise? The beef and soy industries while the Amazon
burns? It's the bottom line, baby!! When I give feedback about a
product, they often buy my goodwill with coupons. Free stuff is the
cost of doing business. Does it make a difference? Probably not . . .
Currently the opportunity to offer feedback is often behind an email
paywall to feed surveillance capitalism with your personal data. It's
very hard to find a phone number for customer service anymore . . .

Sorry for the OT rant.

golinux