:: Re: [devuan-dev] Improving the init…
Author: alecmaillist
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Improving the init situation on Devuan and Debian
Apologies. The email service I'm using uses html by default and I didn't notice. I guess html isn't formatted correctly?

On 2019-09-19 11:08, alecmaillist@??? (mailto:alecmaillist@disroot.org) wrote:
Wouldn't that require even bigger changes to how inits are currently
packaged? Also, why use a config to determine init? The only benefit I
see is allowing multiple inits to be installed at once, and I'm not
sure why you would want that. I also don't see the point in
determining the default database or http server, as those don't cause
nearly as many issues as init does.

September 19, 2019 5:49 AM, "Bardot Jérôme"