:: Re: [DNG] udisks2 - who uses it? (n…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] udisks2 - who uses it? (not a poll)
On 9/7/19 1:33 PM, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "fsmithred via Dng" <dng@???>

Thanks.

Things are moving slowly now, and I have no idea when we will get the
newer version into the repo. For now, I suggest you download udisks2 and
libudisks2-0 from packages.debian.org and install them manually.
https://packages.debian.org/buster/udisks2

If you wait for us, you'll get the exact same packages, only it will be later.

fsmithred