:: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Devuan Package…
Author: Boian Bonev
To: irrwahn35
CC: devuan-mirrors
Subject: Re: [devuan-mirrors] Devuan Package Mirrors -- weekly update
Dear All,

Same as described below happened with devuan.ipacct.com - we have added
https support shortly after going live and have had the impression that no
action is needed because mirror-checker reported the https as OK...

About the mirror checker effort, I highly appreciate this and consider it
an essential part of the mirrors infrastructure.

With best regards,
b.