:: [DNG] udisks2 - who uses it? (not a…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] udisks2 - who uses it? (not a poll)
In ascii, udisks2 has been devuanized to remove a dependency on
libpam-systemd (and maybe libsystemd0, too.)

The version of udisks2 in beowulf is very old compared to what's in buster.

The version in buster depends on libpam-systemd OR libpam-elogind. (Also
libsystemd0 OR libelogind0) Since we have libpam-elogind and libelogind0
in the repos, we don't really need to devuanize udisks2 anymore. Do we?

Does anyone use udisks2 who doesn't want libpam-elogind or libelogind0
with it?

fsmithred (looking to reduce the work load)