:: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan mee…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Aug. 21, 2019

dear devs

On Mon, 02 Sep 2019, Plasma wrote:

> And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes for
> Wednesday, August 21st, 2019.
> ## New Actions
> - Need access to naboo <- parazyd, jaromil please communicate

back from holidays I read this just now after reading an IRC query
that golinux left mentioning the issue as an 'emergency', so I went
searching through the meeting notes for confirmation and yesterday
I've found this.

I'm very sorry this happened and for any problems it may have caused,
we'll look into it ASAP.

In future I suggest that, if there is anything urgent or anything at
all to be communicated, the best way to prompt me is to timely post an
email on this list and/or in private; this way you can be sure that
the issue has been acknowledged, at least I'm sure that both me and
parazyd reliably read emails and this list.

thanks for your patience

ciao