:: Re: [maemo-leste] Porting Leste to …
Author: Merlijn Wajer
To: Pavel Machek, maemo-leste, Ivan J.
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Porting Leste to new board?
Hi,

On 20/08/2019 00:15, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Normal open source project have a source repository
> somewhere... where's repository for Maemo Leste? :-).

Most of that is in image-builder:

https://github.com/maemo-leste/image-builder/

You'll want to a new device (type) here if it doesn't exist yet:

https://github.com/maemo-leste/image-builder/blob/master/leste.config

Possibly also look at:

https://github.com/maemo-leste/image-builder/blob/master/leste.blend

If the board is not in arm-sdk, you should add it there too:

https://github.com/parazyd/arm-sdk/tree/6e12a67906c7e6e8a78df496b55906fa6202ca07/boards

> More concrete.. Lets say I get development board , and would like to
> see image @ http://maedevu.maemo.org/images/... Is there repository
> with recipes? Are there some packages I'm expected to modify?

Parazyd (CC) worked a lot on the arm-sdk and image-builder, so he may
have better / more official instructions.

Maybe the first step is to try to build a n900 image with image-builder
and see if it works for you.

Cheers,
Merlijn