:: Re: [DNG] New Tilda documentation
Author: s
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] New Tilda documentation
Hi Steve,

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 01:20:53 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> > What I still miss in tilda is a session manager, do
> > administrate remove servers, without been all the time typing..

I was talking about, Administering Remote Servers, based in a Session Manager( with all of your park described in it.. ).

Imagine that you have at your responsabilities Thousands of Servers..
And when you want to enter them by SSH( or any other way, but specially ssh, with x11-Forwarding if needed.. ),

So, if that would be posible, imagine with a mouse click, in a tree, chose the server you want by name and them, double-click it, and it only asks for your Password..
You don't have to type all command to ssh, IP's and so on( Because they are distributed in hundreds of diferents networks..and such ).

I think I still missed to describe you what would make Tilda a real top-notch Conection Manager..
Here are some applications, that have at some extent that capability, but fail in a lot of other things:

- https://sites.google.com/site/davidtv/
- http://kuthulu.com/gcm/screenshots.html
- https://remmina.org
- https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net