:: [devuan-dev] Policykit updates for …
Author: Mark Hindley
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Policykit updates for beowulf
Hello,

Now consolekit is in beowulf, I have some updates for Policykit-1 which I think
should ultimately go into beowulf. The changelog is

  * Drop ascii transitional packages.
  * Rework dependencies:
     - generate direct shlib dependencies on relevant backend.
     - provide, conflict and replace generic libpolkit-{backend,gobject}-1-0
       packages.
     - provide, conflict and replace for generic
       libpolkit-{backend,gobject}-1-dev packages.
  * Recommend polkit-1-auth-agent to work around broken pkttyagent.
  * Package gir1.2-polkit-1.0 Provides: gir1.2-polkitagent-1.0 [lintian].

Is anybody able to review and/or test before I merge and build for unstable?

https://git.devuan.org/LeePen/policykit-1/tree/suites/unstable-proposed

Thanks

Mark