:: Re: [DNG] Mirror 141.84.43.19 - Fre…
Author: Evilham
To: Devuan ML
Subject: Re: [DNG] Mirror 141.84.43.19 - Frequent unavailability
Final update on this so it doesn't stay "open" forever:

On dc., jul. 17 2019, Evilham wrote:

> On dc., jul. 17 2019, Bernard Rosset via Dng wrote:
>
>> b) If not and this a confirmed defect, would not it be
>> reasonable to
>> remove said host from the pool until the maintainer can inspect
>> what is
>> going on and act on it?
>
> If we get more reports we totally will, so far everything is
> "looking good" and
> all tests pass, but maybe there is indeed something inherently
> spotty on the
> connection and that's what you are seeing; we'll see if with
> more data or more
> reports or when the maintainer takes a look something changes.

Mirror maintainer confirmed very quickly that it was a hiccup they
were dealing with by the time Bernard ran into it an ran his
tests, so there is no need for further action regarding the
particular mirror since, as we observed, it's back to normal.
The connection-level monitoring should happen though :-).
--
Evilham