:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Google Plan to Preve…
Author: psy
To: Caleb James DeLisle
CC: System undo crew, grarpamp
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Google Plan to Prevent "Trump situation" in 2020...

On 6/25/19 8:21 AM, Caleb James DeLisle wrote:
> Didn't watch the vid but found this line particularly funny:

I see that the video has been eliminated: "This video is no longer
available.."

(check info provided by @grarpamp to find it, again)

> "smaller companies don't have the resources" to "prevent next Trump situation"
>
> practically saying "elections aren't going to rig themselves!"

What do you think is Google main goal?.. Support people to search for
things?... Educate people to use responsable Internet?...No way...
money!. And best method, as a big company, is to use politics to achieve
it. Really clear!

> Anyway, thanks for the amusing news this Tuesday morning.

Don't worry so much. It can be worst... ;-)