:: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-13 (fsr)…
Author: fsmithred
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-13 (fsr) devuan-baseconf needs to be updated
Currently, beowulf debootstrap install results in extra lines for ascii in
sources.list

I've updated suites/unstable, but I'd like someone to take a look at it
before I issue the build.
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/devuan-baseconf/tree/suites/unstable/debian

After it's built for unstable, I'd like it to be moved to beowulf so I can
test the debootstrap install. (Unless someone knows another way to test it.)

'git diff suites/ascii suites/unstable' will show you all my changes.

My questions:

1) Why does it say "sid" on lines 25 and 37 of debian/postinst?
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/devuan-baseconf/commit/6098823abd13fe068a19f704ba1014843013fc8d

2) Do we want to continue having a file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
showing the developers repo as "packages.devuan.org"?

Thanks,
fsmithred