:: Re: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-05 (…
Author: Rick Moen
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-05 (rrq) pkgmaster master needed to fix release links
Quoting golinux@??? (golinux@???):

> Rick . . . that type of over-the-top embellishment does not help at
> all. In fact it is damaging. If Devuan is to survive the team needs
> to communicate what needs attention and what each individual is
> doing so there are no surprises/duplications. I think we are now on
> the right track. Only time will tell.

I am glad you so judge.

But I'm not at all clear that saying someone who tried to focus
attention on unresolved serious problems shouldn't be commended.
That _is_ acting as a true team member, which was my point.

There are of course larger coordination and focus issues, but I'm not
adequately briefed and it definitely would not have been useful for me
to write about that.