:: Re: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-05 (…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Task: 2019-06-05 (rrq) pkgmaster master needed to fix release links
On 2019-06-05 14:52, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting golinux@??? (golinux@???):
>
>> That comment was unnecessary, unskillful and not supported by facts.
>> Reports of glitches had been ignored for weeks. It's nice to FINALLY
>> have the team on the same page working together. If it took some
>> "drama" to make that happen, you should be thankful rather than
>> shooting the messenger(s).
>
> Jaromil --
>
> When I finally got the full context, I learned that, as usual, golinux
> had been an unsung hero attempting to coax members of the team into
> belatedly doing long-needed maintenance and repair.

Rick . . . that type of over-the-top embellishment does not help at all.
In fact it is damaging. If Devuan is to survive the team needs to
communicate what needs attention and what each individual is doing so
there are no surprises/duplications. I think we are now on the right
track. Only time will tell. No single one of us is an island and we are
all "heroes" for the work that we are doing.

golinux