:: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organi…
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Request for organization
Hi Ivan.

Ivan J. - 05.06.19, 01:49:
> I'll consider this as approval from his side.
>
> I'd appreciate more feedback from others who have not spoken to see if
> there are any constructive comments.

I am only contributing occasionally, so I do not consider my vote to be
that important.

Actually I love this:

https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/kde_pim/

(I believe this is something like a Kanban work board, but not exactly
sure.)

It also replicated to mailing list and you can discuss things.

However, the KDE project is considering to move to Gitlab for various
reasons and I am not sure whether this can be replicated there.

With an agile mind set in mind I'd say: Go for the approach you suggest
and see how it works out. It is not set in stone and we can modify it
any time.

Ciao,
--
Martin