:: Re: [DNG] UEFI support in the live-…
Author: fsmithred
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] UEFI support in the live-sdk
On 5/30/19 11:17 AM, aitor wrote:
> Hi fsmithred,
>
> On 30/5/19 16:37, fsmithred via Dng wrote:
>> I chose openbox, ascii, main and I got xfce instead.
> Yes, i know... The same happened to me.
> The config file is the config file for xfce. Minor issue :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Aitor.

Yeah, I didn't even look at the package lists, but I figured they need to
be adjusted.

More info:

Text-install gets kernel panic in uefi mode. Boots ok in bios mode.
Install works up to the point that grub-install fails. (No grub-pc in the iso)

Graphical install in uefi mode without network proceeded normally up to
"Finish the installation" when it gave the error:

     Failed to run in-target preseed-hack (exit code 126)

Reboot into the system looks good. It installed the full system from the
iso (without network)
:) :) :)

Now I have to look at it and figure out what you did.

fsmithred